Monday, August 31, 2015

"David"


Today, a boring one. "Can I ask you something? Do you think it is okay to steal?" he tried to keep to the script as I tried to knock him off it.

"Sir, I don't know what you mean. I am from Windows technical support. As you go about your day checking email and such things--"

"Do you sleep well at night?"

"I don't know what you mean, sir. Your computer has informed us that--"

"Next you will ask me to download software and if I do, it will lock up my computer and you will demand money to unlock it. I've gotten many calls like this and all of them are attempts to steal from me. I read all about you on the internet. Everyone has."

"I don't know what you mean, sir. Viruses have infected your computer--"

"Everyone knows this is a scam. The only people you manage to fool are those with minds like children. Does that make you feel good?"

I don't think he heard that last bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment